My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Baby #3 Due in 5 Weeks

It's been a long time since I've entered a post. We had been living in Strawberry Hill Apartments for 15 months while our dream home was being built. Now we are in (about 3 weeks now) and enjoying every minute of it. We have a yard, a long driveway, a place for the kids to run and play outdoors. While we were living in SH apartments we got pregnant and are due on Nov 10, in 5 weeks! Crazy! Even crazier is we don't know the sex of this baby. It was kyle's idea and i'm so glad we agreed to do it this way. It's so exciting! The nursery is in disarray with all C and L's blue and pink baby gear in it. I have no going home outfit, no bag packed. How things change when it's your third. Life is busy right now! And I wonder how things can possible get any busier. My parents moved here a couple weeks ago though and that will help tremendously. They love to watch the kids and entertain them when we need breaks. I know having them close will come in handy and helpful when we have a newborn.
I'm planning C's 6th birthday party. He wants to have a party here so we are going to do another bounce house, always a hit, and have cupcakes. It'll be low key (i'll have just had the baby) and probably a drop off party. My parents will come and help out with the 6 year old madness.
C is enjoying kindergarten, but boy has it been an adjustment. It's such a long day and his teacher is structured and pretty strict. But he really likes her. He was mad at me the other day and told me he wishes Mrs. Rowe was his mommy. Ha! I thought to myself, Well at least I know he likes her. :)
Laine gets happy faces and glowing reports at school all the time. Girls are meant for school. It's a bit more of a challenge for young energetic boys I think. We just gave her my old childhood desk. She's loving it and has been drawing at it since she got it. I bought her some desk supplies because she is into making and drawing books. She's such a sweet and happy little thing and she makes me so happy-- she can definitely be defiant and difficult too when she wants to be. :)
I will try to be better about posting once the new baby comes. I have a personal journal too, but this is a good place to make periodic entries that mention milestones in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment