My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day of Summer!

This is officially my first day of summer break. I am so happy that I can enjoy my second trimester in my quiet and peaceful home. Today I went to Michael's because I decided instead of buying a baby book I would design my own. So I'm making a scrapbook for baby #1. You can really go crazy in that store! They have everything you need to scrapbook-- I'm not saying it's going to be fabulous because I've never done this before... but at least it will be homemade with love from Mommy. 
We have 7 more days to wait until knowing that our Baby Braddy is Colston or Elle. I am filled with anticipation and wish this week would hurry up! Erin and Kyle are coming with me and we will video tape, then post on You Tube. 
Tomorrow I will meet Allison at our new house and plan out all the closets. Some are so ridiculously big that I'm not sure how it will work. I certainly won't be complaining about little closet space at this house. We are so ready and can't wait to move in! The granite has been installed and the stone steps on the front porch are now in. Slowly but surely, things are getting done. 
Amy's shower was Saturday. We went home to NJ and had two lovely dinners with my parents. I got to spend time in my childhood home and see Blue and Charly--- such sweet dogs. 

Stay tuned to find out whether our baby is going to wear pink or blue!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay !! Love getting the updates, even though I don't need updates, I see you every day ! Cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm going to spoil that baby rotten. Are you ready ?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete