My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sad News...

Sadly, Kyle and I have suffered a miscarriage. We truly didn't think this would happen to us, but together we will get through it. We have been reminding each other that there is a reason why this happened to us and only good will come from it. 
Thank goodness I had my dear sister with me today. Kyle had to go to work because he had off all last week. Erin took the day to be with me. She brought Bailey so that was a tremendous comfort. She made me tea, brought me lunch, emptied the dishwasher, and took me to the doctor and waited with me for what seemed like hours for the doctor to arrive. I very much appreciated her help and love today. 
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We plan to try again soon and will do everything possible to ensure a healthy pregnancy this time around, but as with everything there are no guarantees, but we're extremely hopeful. 

2 comments:

  1. And you should be...
    I will be here every step of the way from here on out. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kyle are strong resillent people and I'm proud of you both. You have a happy future together and one day soon you'll be looking back from a much happier place.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete