My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Curtains Finally Went Up!


Well, we've been putting off this task for months... the task of installing and hanging curtains. We are selling our home and Beverly's insisted that this would sell the house.... she even got him a hard core drill for Christmas, (as incentive.) He did it! I think it's a big improvement! Go Kyle! He's such a studdly stud! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh ! It looks so good guys. Good work, Kyle ! Now come over and take that weird looking piece of metal off our bedroom wall with your new drill. ;-)

    ReplyDelete