My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy Summer!


We have a busy summer! Last week we got back from visiting my parents in Island Heights. We ALL had a great time and enjoyed lovely weather, family time, and the POOL! The kids loved it and Colston really found his sea legs. He was so brave in the water that it made me really aware of how careful we all need to be. He loves the water now, so glad! Laine has loved it all along.
We leave for Emerald Isle on Wednesday. The Linebergers are coming with us so it'll be so fun for L and C to have two friends to play in the sand with. I can't wait to see them all together. Beverly will get there on Saturday. Sadly, we have to leave on Monday because Colston starts camp on Tuesday at Sharon Baptist.
Here are some pictures of Laine's first birthday! I can't believe she is one! We had a small gathering to celebrate, didn't do anything big for this one, but next year we'll have family come. We didn't this year because we were just in Turks and Caicos and the Grandies spent plenty of time with them then as they (all three sets) traded off and kept them safe and happy.
 I will add pics of our NJ trip soon. 

In August we're going with Er, Josh, and Libby to Wild Dunes for a long weekend. Looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment