My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Waiting and Still Waiting...

I am 39 weeks and three days pregnant. I can go at any time so in the meantime I've just been enjoying my time here at the house and I've also been running errands quite a bit. I started writing in Colston's baby book that my mom gave us today so that's been fun. It's a great book and has everything in it you'd want to remember.
My mom also sent me all natural lavender spray for my feet and pillows/sheets for when I go into labor. Erin's job is to spray my feet and wipe my face with natural lavender wipes. :-) I'm sure she'll love that! I'll do it for her though in 4 months when it's her turn.
I've been watching several episodes daily of Bringing Home Baby or A Baby Story. Sometimes I think maybe I shouldn't be watching because the women are always screaming in pain, but then again it prepares me for what to expect. I've seen some mild deliveries and some pretty scary ones so I know which one to pray for.
My next entry will be post delivery with information about our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment