My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7 1/2 Months and Ready for my Baby!

I am back at school and enjoying being busy. I have a constant reminder that my life will be changing very soon-- every time my sweet baby kicks is a wonderful feeling and one that I hope never to forget. His kicks are getting stronger now as if to say, "Here I come!" I still feel really good and have energy to work with my 15 kindergarten students. They keep me on my toes, that's for sure!
My blood work came back and I developed anemia which I hear is nothing to be alarmed about. I just need to start taking an iron supplement. I am picking up my prescription tomorrow.
My baby shower is October 3rd and my mom and dad are coming down for it. I'm really excited to have lots of friends and family around that weekend! Ashley sent out the cutest baby boy invitations. I can't wait to create a page in Colston's baby book displaying it.
Life is good. Actually, life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment