My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dancing Baby

We had our 4th ultrasound today! We are almost 11 weeks. Kyle and Erin came with me and it was the most amazing thing we've ever seen! Our baby was pretty still with a strong heartbeat... then my doctor had me lay down and when I did she/he was dancing up a storm. It was simply the best! Little arms and legs moving a mile a minute... very playful like. I loved it. I can't wait for two weeks! I get to see him/her again!!
Here is the link to our Dancing Baby You Tube video.  Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC-tLKpY1qI&feature=email

1 comment:

  1. Meg, you should put the you tube link on here. That would be cute. I loved going with you and Kyle to the ultrasound and cannot believe you are going into your 12th week on Saturday. Crazy how the time flies.

    ReplyDelete