My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Friday, July 22, 2011

So Blessed!

Colston and Laine are growing so fast! He is 20 months already and she is 6 weeks! We are enjoying them so much. Colston loves her and is so gentle with her. We barely had to teach him to be gentle-- he just knew. She changes every day, literally. He is talking up a storm and has his own little language. Most of the time I understand what he is trying to tell me, the other times I just pretend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment