My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's A Girl!

So I've been thinking blue this whole time until yesterday when I went in for my nuchal scan at 12/5 weeks... the tech told me with 80% accuracy that it's a girl and the doctor confirmed her "prediction." He said, "Yup, a girl!" Then he said, "Don't put it up on Facebook yet for another 4 weeks until we have it confirmed, but I've done this a lot!" I thought that was funny b/c I'm such a Facebook nerd. Anyway, she was bouncing up and down with hiccups and stretching out, opening and closing her mouth. She is already adorable and looks like a real baby! Most importantly, all the measurements/tests came out completely normal. Everything is fine! I'm so relieved and I feel so blessed that God is giving us yet another one of his perfect miracles.
Here is a picture of her at 12/5 weeks........

No comments:

Post a Comment