My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

After a long winter........

Spring has sprung in a major way here in Charlotte! I LOVE this time of year! The birds are singing and the trees are blossoming! We sure do have lots of pollen though, but I'd rather pollen than snow! Colston and I are walking everyday and now we have Erin and Libby to walk with. My neice, Libby was born on March 24th and is a beautiful little baby. She is so sweet and is already sleeping remarkably well. Erin and Josh are really blessed.
And who else is blessed??? Kyle and I! We are so unbelievably blessed to have our baby boy in our lives. He is almost 5 months old (in 9 days) and is such a joy! His personality is really emerging and he's such a hoot! He makes us laugh so many times throughout the day. I'm finally updating some pictures of him, so enjoy! They are Easter pictures. Erin and Josh had us to their house for Easter brunch. Beverly and Robert were in town and joined us as well. Colston and Libby missed their other grandparents, but were happy to spend this time with G and Big Rob. We had beautiful weather and a lovely time.

1 comment: