My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Shower

Saturday was my baby shower. We had it at our house and many of my friends hadn't seen it yet so it was nice to open our house for it's debut. The shower was fantastic! Erin, Ashley and Lacey were the hostesses and they did a superb job! There were around 28 ladies here.... so much fun! Colston got pretty hooked up!
My school shower is October 22nd and my Raleigh shower is October 31st. We're getting spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun shower with plenty of love all around. We're getting ready for Colston to enter into this world !!

    ReplyDelete