My BIG Little Life

Some may find my blog boring and somewhat mundane because it is simply a documentation of the 'happenings' in my life, which is why I call it "My Big Little Life." It's a huge and happy life to me, but my family is what makes it huge and happy. I love that friends and family read my blog, but it's certainly not an expectation. If you do read it I hope you can get a sense of how I live and what makes me happy.

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Wonderful Birthday

I have had such a great birthday so far and it's not even over. I am just so lucky and I feel that I have the world at my fingertips. I have such a wonderful husband, a baby on the way, and our new home is underway. This accompanies so many, many other blessings of course. 
I have begun to feel flutters from our baby. They are getting stronger everyday and more plentiful. It mostly happens when I'm laying still and quiet in bed, but it just happened a few minutes ago while I was sitting down on the couch. It's amazing and I can't wait for them to be strong enough for Kyle to feel from the outside... another couple of weeks. 
I have a doctor appointment on Monday. From there we will schedule the BIG ultrasound that checks for different things-- but what I'm excited for is we will find out the sex of our little one!! It has to be within 18 weeks and I'll be 16 tomorrow so that means in just a couple weeks we will know! YES!! 

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading that. So many good things going on in your life. You have everything to celebrate and you should be happy happy happy. :) Love you and happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete